jeudi 3 mai 2012

Chanel Blush Etc...

I have to confess ...I am a blush addict. The truth is that I would NEVER ever leave the house without colouring my cheeks (and my lips...but we will talk about this another time).
Well, over the years, I have managed to gather a pretty nice collection of blushes of any shape, colour or form (powder, cream, liquid).

M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, YSL etc...
Recently, I have developped a slight and (of course) totally healthy obsession for the silky smooth formula of the Chanel Joues Contraste blushes.
The colour intensity is very buildable and its subtle shimmer just gives your cheeks this great natural "glow from within".


Chanel Joues Contraste Pink Explosion
Rouge Coco Paradis

Lately, my absolute favourite Joues Contraste blush for every day healthy cheeks has been "Orchid Rose".



Chanel Joues Contraste Orchid Rose
 Chanel "June" nail polish

See how Orchid Rose works wonders on lovely Emma Stone & Kate Bosworth


Make-up By the Genious Rachel Goodwin
Make-up By the Genious Kate Lee


For swatches, check out Café Makeup



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...